New Beginnings Recovery House is located in Kerrville Texas, the heart of the Texas Hill Country. We are situated on 12 acres of peaceful and serene surroundings with the Guadalupe river running through the property. We are just feet away from the hike and bike trail that runs along the river.
We offer sober living and access to intensive outpatient services, IOP, and clinical care through Aspire Recovery Center.
We have two sober living properties located in Kerrville Texas: New Beginnings & Awakenings Sober Living for Women.
As of 5/22/17 New Beginnings Recovery House for Women is FULL. We will have one bed open on June 9th and June 15th.
As of 5/22/17 our sister home, Awakenings Sober Living is FULL.
Please visit our sister location at: www.awakeningssoberliving.com.
Visit us at: http://aspirearc.com
For future inquiries please call:
Shannon Kelly at: (830) 928-1088.
Kaitlin Rickman at: (830) 890-0632.
Thank you and many blessings to you and yours.
Our homes focus on the following to maintain accountability.
1. Managers on property to provide support and accountability
2. Prayer and meditation three days a week to grow in spiritual connection
3. Attaining a job and/or volunteer work
4. Weekly individual check-ins with the residents
5. Weekly accountability meetings with the women in our homes.
6. Random drug tests that are performed weekly for all residents and managers.7. Each women is asked to work the twelve steps actively, have a home group and a sponsor.
Peace and tranquility....
Testimonial From A Professional:
I have worked in the addictions field since 1995. The greatest success I have seen for opiate addicts is the following recipe: attend residential treatment, start taking medication that aids in the recovery process and transition to New Beginnings Recovery House. I believe the recipe is so powerful because New Beginnings has a remarkable ability at building relationships which provide the core support for those trying to recover from addiction. New Beginnings also provides high accountability which every addict needs in early recovery. I have seen miracle after miracle. If you are looking for help, consider the recipe!!!
Melissa Robbins, MS, LCDC