As of 7/15/18 New Beginnings Recovery House for Women has TWO beds available.
For future inquiries please call:
Shannon Kelly: (830) 928-1088.
Carly Randall: (210) 288-9895
Thank you and many blessings to you and yours.
Our homes focus on the following to maintain accountability.
1. Managers on property to provide support and accountability
2. Prayer and meditation three days a week to grow in spiritual connection
3. Attaining a job and/or volunteer work
4. Weekly individual check-ins with the residents
5. Weekly accountability meetings with the women in our homes.
6. Random drug tests that are performed weekly for all residents and managers.7. Each women is asked to work the twelve steps actively, have a home group and a sponsor.
Peace and tranquility....
Testimonial From A Professional:
I have worked in the addictions field since 1995. The greatest success I have seen for opiate addicts is the following recipe: attend residential treatment, start taking medication that aids in the recovery process and transition to New Beginnings Recovery House. I believe the recipe is so powerful because New Beginnings has a remarkable ability at building relationships which provide the core support for those trying to recover from addiction. New Beginnings also provides high accountability which every addict needs in early recovery. I have seen miracle after miracle. If you are looking for help, consider the recipe!!!
Melissa Robbins, MS, LCDC