To establish a strong foundation for women in
recovery that includes kindness, compassion and service.
New Beginnings Recovery House is located in Kerrville Texas.
New Beginnings Recovery House for Women is a 12 step based sober living home. Where we value each women’s journey in recovery. We want to make sure their voice is heard and they are part of the process of recovery in the homes. We strive for transparency and keeping the women accountable in as positive and supportive way as possible.
Our Property Offers:
- 5 and a half walking distance to the
- Gazebo for gathering and fellowship
- We have 2 houses with 5 beds in 1 house and 6 beds in our other home
-Each bed is complete with sheets and a bedspread
--50" flat screen HDTV with cable and Netflix
- Wireless internet & house Computer.
1. Managers on property to provide support and accountability
2. Prayer and meditation three days a week to grow in spiritual connection
3. Attaining a job and/or volunteer work
4. Weekly individual check-ins with the residents
5. Weekly accountability meetings with the women in our homes.
6. Random drug tests that are performed weekly for all residents and managers.7. Each women is asked to work the twelve steps actively, have a home group and a sponsor.
New Beginnings Shannon Kelly- Owner: (830)928-1088